Thursday, December 5, 2013

SORRY ABOUT THIS. Blogger has been reaaaaaally slow at my house..

This is a sculpture that I would put in the courtyard. I think it works because it is basically our "logo" kind of thing,. It is like the one in the front of the high school. I think it would be awesome if it was like 15 ft tall and just super extravagant. 
This would be the food in my stomach. The things I wrote on the paper say "Life is my favorite kind of cereal." and "I am vegetarian so there's not much of anything really..." But yeah, I eat special vegetarian foods, but some are kind of pricey so I eat a lot of cereal and fruits and veggies. 

These are the four glass containers that I decided to draw. The one in the back left corner is a wine glass, the one in the middle is just this jar type thing we have, beside it is a martini glass, and the one in the front is a candle holder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment